South Dakota: Insurance Laws in the US
South Dakota Insurance CE – Insurance Laws in the US
The legal implications of – and the laws that govern – agent or broker conduct.
After completing this South Dakota insurance continuing education online course you will gain a lawyer’s perspective in the principles of: agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight into the legal implications of an unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Course Level: Intermediate
South Dakota Insurance Professionals Prefer Our Online CE Courses
Downloadable PDFs are the fastest, easiest, most convenient way to learn. Work at your own pace.
Outstanding support: Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST 7 days a week. (Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!)
You’ll Finish Faster
Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other insurance CE courses.
If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, you can retake the exam once (for up to one year).
Every course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it risk-free!
Over 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
And we’ll beat any advertised price! Why not get started today, and be that much closer to finishing!!!
Hours: 12 General