Tennessee: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
Tennessee Insurance CE – Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this Tennessee insurance continuing education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Course Level: Intermediate
Tennessee Insurance Professionals Say Our Courses are Easier and Faster to Complete!
Downloadable PDFs — so you can learn faster and at your own pace (optional printed textbooks also available)
Easier exams — with fewer questions
Enjoy live help 6 am – 10 pm Monday – Friday, 9 am – 9 pm weekends PST (if you ever need it)
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price, and you have a 30-day guarantee, so you can sign up today risk-free!
Over 4 million courses successfully completed
Hours: 12 Life/Ethics/Acc & Health/Annunities/Var