Tennessee: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities [Prop/Cas]
Tennessee Insurance CE – Agent Ethics & Responsibilities (Property/Casualty)
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this Tennessee insurance continuing education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Course Level: Intermediate
Tennessee Insurance Professionals Say Our Courses are Easier and Faster to Complete!
Great Reviews: Our students return year after year. “5-Star Service” they say.
Great Support: You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, should you need us. (Our team has over 21 years experience with insurance CE — need help figuring out what you need? Call us.)
Great Value: We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
Risk-Free: 30-day money-back guarantee.
Learn Faster with Downloadable PDFs.
Finish Faster because our exams have fewer questions
Get started today risk-free (with your 30-day money back guarantee)
Hours: 12 Life/Ethics/Acc & Health/Annunities/Var