Tennessee: Insurance Laws in the US [Prop/Cas]
Tennessee CE – Insurance Laws in the US
The legal implications of – and the laws that govern – agent or broker conduct.
After completing this Tennessee insurance continuing education online course you will gain a lawyer’s perspective in the principles of agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight to the legal implications of unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Course Level: Intermediate
Tennessee Insurance Professionals Say Our Courses are Easier and Faster to Complete!
You’ll enjoy the best value because we’ll beat any school’s advertised price.
You’ll also have a 30-day guarantee, so you can sign up today risk-free!
Learn faster from downloadable PDFS (printed textbooks also available)
Over 4 million courses successfully completed
Hours: 12 Life/Acc & Health/Annunities/Var