Tennessee: Insurance Ethics Training [Prop/Cas]
This Tennessee insurance continuing education online course is a study of ethical practices for insurance agents, examining closely the parties to whom agents owe an ethical responsibility, the law of agency, agent and broker liability, deceptive trade practices, and fair claims handling.
Insurance Ethics Training Course Objectives
- Learn the “new focus” on Business Ethics
- Gain an understanding of ethical decision making
- Compare ethical obligations and legal requirements
- Identify the duties resulting from the law of agency
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Introduction to Ethics
- The Common Law of Agency
- Perspective on the Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Ethics for the Insurance Industry
- Complex Ethical Dilemmas that Challenge
- Legal Vs. Ethical Responsibilities
- Agent and Broker Liability
- Consumer Protection
- Deceptive Trade Practices and Fair Claims Handling
- Unfair Claims Settlement Practices
Insurance CE Course Level:
Why More Agents and Adjusters Choose Relstone for Tennessee Insurance CE Courses Online
Choose to take the course online or by home study.
Learn faster and at your own pace with downloadable PDFs.
Easier exams with fewer questions.
We beat any advertised price.
Enjoy “5-star” live help 6 am – 10 pm Monday –
Friday, 9 am – 9 pm weekends PST (if you ever need it)
Over 4 million courses successfully completed!
Hours: 3 Ethics