Tennessee: Insurance Laws in the US
The legal implications of – and the laws that govern – agent or broker conduct.
After completing this Tennessee insurance continuing education online course you will gain a lawyer’s perspective on the principles of agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
Insurance Laws in the US Course Objectives
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight into the legal implications of the unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Why More Tennessee Insurance Professionals Choose Relstone
Great Reviews: Our students return year after year. “5-Star service”
Great Support: You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, should you need us.
Great Value: We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
Learn Faster and at your own pace: With the Best Online Learning Format
Finish Faster: Exams have fewer questions
Over 4,000,000 state-approved CE courses completed across the U.S. through Relstone insurance
Hours: 12 Life/Acc & Health/Annunities/Var