Tennessee: Policy Premium Laws in America
Tennessee Insurance CE – Policy Premium Laws in America
An in-depth examination of how policy premiums are developed and the laws that regulate them.
This well-written Tennessee insurance continuing education online course reveals how insurance companies determine policy premiums and how state agencies regulate them. Never before has any insurance CE course revealed so much information and insight on this rare and fascinating subject.
- Learn how policy premiums are determined and how they are regulated by state statute.
- Gain insight to insurance policy premiums from a legal perspective, as well as the concepts of experience rating and insurance policy reserves.
Major Subjects Covered
- Insurance Premiums and Reserves.
- Necessity and Amount of Premiums.
- Sufficiency of Premium Payments.
- Timeliness of Premium Payments.
- Mode of Premium Payments.
- Experience Rating.
Course Level: Intermediate
Relstone Students Return Year After Year: Over 4 Million Courses Successfully Completed
Great Service and Support: You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, should you need us.
Easier Pass: Our exams have fewer questions so they’re easier to pass. (But if you need to retake the exam, you can
take it again once for up to a year.)
Learn faster and at your own pace: With downloadable PDFs
Great Value: We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
Hours: 12 Life/Acc & Health/Annunities/Var