Tennessee: Business Continuation Insurance
Tennessee Insurance CE – Business Continuation Insurance
Financing and marketing the Buy-Sell agreement to proprietors, partnerships, and corporations.
In the event of death or disability, a properly executed Buy-Sell Agreement is to the continued success of a business what a properly executed will is to the financial stability of a grieving widow or widower. This fascinating and informative online insurance CE course will leave you well skilled in creating or analyzing the all too important Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Learn the fundamental principles of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Develop basic skills to create or analyze a Buy-Sell Agreement for sole proprietorships, partnerships, or corporations.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts and tax implications of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
Major Subjects Covered
- General Considerations.
- Contents of the Agreement.
- Selecting the Type of Agreement.
Course Level: Intermediate
Why More Tennessee Insurance Professionals Choose Relstone
Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other insurance CE courses.
You’ll learn faster and at your own pace — with downloadable PDFs
If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, you can retake the exam once (for up to one year).
Every course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it risk-free!
Over 4,000,000 courses completed across the U.S. — because we beat any advertised price
Hours: 24 Life/Acc & Health/Annunities/Var