Tennessee: Life, Accident & Health Insurance
Tennessee Insurance CE – Life, Accident & Health Class
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge on nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States with this Tennessee insurance continuing education online course.
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight to the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Course Level: Intermediate
State-Approved Insurance CE with Over 4 Million Courses Successfully Completed
Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
“5-Star” customer service – we answer the phone 7 days a week, 6 am-10 pm PST
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. You’ll have the lowest price possible, with a 30-day money back guarantee.
And we have a 30-day money-back guarantee — so you can try the course risk-free.
Learn faster and at your own pace — with downloadable PDFs.
Finish faster — exams have fewer questions.
Faster, easier, and the best value guaranteed — why not get started today?
Hours: 12 Life/Acc & Health/Annunities/Var