Tennessee: Long Term Care Insurance in the U.S.
Tennessee CE – Long-term Care Insurance in the U.S.
This Tennessee insurance continuing education online course provides an in-depth examination of long-term care in the United States with an emphasis on the regulations and policies that govern it and the types of long-term care insurance policies available and their benefits.
This well-written course provides a wealth of information regarding long-term care, including public policy regarding long-term care and its benefits and options. This insurance CE course is a good source of information both for those new to long-term care as well as a great review for those who are the more experienced in the field.
- Learn about long-term care policy and how benefits are determined.
- Gain insight on who needs and qualifies for long-term care and what options they can choose when considering it.
Major Subjects Covered
- What is Long-Term Care?
- Who Needs Long-Term Care?
- How Much Does Long-Term Care cost?
- Who Pays For Long-Term Care?
- Reasons to Consider LTC insurance.
- Long-Term Care Insurance Risk Factors.
- Types of Available LTC Policies.
- Benefit Eligibility Triggers.
- How Benefits Are Paid.
- When Do Benefits Begin?
- How Policies Outline Benefit Coverage.
- Long-Term Care Policy Options.
- Coverage Qualification.
- How is the Premium Determined?
- Termination of Long-Term Care Policies.
- Protection for Long-Term Care Policies.
- What LTC Policies Do Not Cover.
- Alternatives to Long-Term Care Coverage.
More Agents And Adjusters Choose Relstone for Tennessee Insurance CE Courses Online
Learn faster and at your own pace with downloadable PDFs (optional printed textbooks also available).
Finish faster with exams with fewer questions
Enjoy live help 6 am – 10 pm Monday – Friday, 9 am – 9 pm weekends PST (if you ever need it)
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price, and you have a 30-day guarantee, so you can sign up today risk-free!
Ethics Training – AL
Hours: 9 Life/Acc & Health/Annunities/Var