Utah: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this Utah insurance continuing education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
Agent Ethics & Responsibilities Course Objectives
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Course Insurance CE Level:
Why More Utah Insurance Professionals Choose Relstone
- You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, should you need us.
- Learn faster and at your own pace with the best online learning format
- Easier exams with fewer questions
- We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price, and you have a 30-day guarantee, so you can sign up today risk-free!
- Over 4,000,000 state-approved CE courses are completed across the U.S. through Relstone insurance
Hours: 6 Ethic