Utah: Insurance Ethics Training
Utah Insurance CE – Ethics Training
This Utah insurance continuing education online course is a study of ethical practices for insurance agents, examining closely the parties to whom agents owe an ethical responsibility, the law of agency, agent and broker liability, deceptive trade practices, and fair claims handling.
- Learn the “new focus” on Business Ethics
- Gain an understanding of ethical decision making
- Compare ethic obligations and legal requirements
- Identify the duties resulting from the law of agency
Major Subjects Covered
- Introduction to Ethics
- The Common Law of Agency
- Perspective on the Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Ethics for the Insurance Industry
- Complex Ethical Dilemmas that Challenge
- Legal Vs. Ethical Responsibilities
- Agent and Broker Liability
- Consumer Protection
- Deceptive Trade Practices and Fair Claims Handling
- Unfair Claims Settlement Practices
Utah Insurance Professionals Say Our Courses are Easier and Faster to Complete!
- Call us with your questions: our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
- We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price
- “5-Star” customer service – we answer the phone 7 days a week, 6 am-10 pm PST
- And we have a 30-day money-back guarantee — so you can try the course risk-free.
- You’ll have the lowest price possible, with a 30-day moneyback guarantee.
Learn faster and at your own pace with downloadable PDFs (optional printed textbooks also available).
Finish faster — because our exams have fewer questions.
Why not get started today?
Hours: 3 Ethics