Utah: Insurance Laws in the US
Utah Insurance CE – Insurance Laws in the US
The legal implications of – and the laws that govern – agent or broker conduct.
After completing this Utah insurance continuing education online course you will gain a lawyer’s perspective in the principles of: agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight to the legal implications of unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Course Level: Intermediate
Why More Agents And Adjusters Choose Relstone for Utah Insurance CE Courses Online
Learn faster and at your own pace — with downloadable PDFs (printed textbooks also available).
Finish faster — with easier exams with fewer questions
“5-Star Support — 6 am – 10 pm Monday –Friday, 9 am – 9 pm weekends PST (if you ever need it)
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price, and you’ll have a 30-day guarantee, so you can sign up today risk-free!
Over 4,000,000 state-approved CE courses successfully completed across the U.S. through Relstone insurance
Hours: 6 Life, Accident & Health