Utah: Policy Premium Laws in America
An in-depth examination of how policy premiums are developed and the laws that regulate them.
This well-written Utah insurance continuing education online course reveals how insurance companies determine policy premiums and how state agencies regulate them. Never before has any insurance CE course revealed so much information and insight on this rare and fascinating subject.
Policy Premium Laws in America Course Objectives
- Learn how policy premiums are determined and how they are regulated by state statute.
- Gain insight to insurance policy premiums from a legal perspective, as well as the concepts of experience rating and insurance policy reserves.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Insurance Premiums and Reserves.
- Necessity and Amount of Premiums.
- Sufficiency of Premium Payments.
- Timeliness of Premium Payments.
- Mode of Premium Payments.
- Experience Rating.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Why More Utah Insurance Professionals Choose Relstone
- 4,000,000+ courses successfully completed across the U.S.
- Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST.
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Learn faster and at your own pace — with the best online learning format
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
- We’ll beat any school’s advertised price, and you’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Why not get started today?
Hours: 6 Property & Casualty