Utah: Business Continuation Insurance
Financing and marketing the Buy-Sell agreement to proprietors, partnerships, and corporations.
In the event of death or disability, a properly executed Buy-Sell Agreement is to the continued success of a business what a properly executed will is to the financial stability of a grieving widow or widower. This fascinating and informative Utah online insurance Continuing Education course will leave you well skilled in creating or analyzing the all-too-important Buy-Sell Agreement.
Business Continuation Insurance Course Objectives
- Learn the fundamental principles of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Develop basic skills to create or analyze a Buy-Sell Agreement for sole proprietorships, partnerships, or corporations.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts and tax implications of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- General Considerations.
- Contents of the Agreement.
- Selecting the Type of Agreement.
Course Insurance CE Level:
These Are Proven Courses With 4,000,000+ Completed!
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Learn faster and at your own pace — with the best online learning format.
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
- We’ll beat any school’s advertised price, and you’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- 30-day money-back guarantee — so your purchase is risk-free
- Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
Why not get started today?
Hours: 6 Property & Casualty