Utah: Concepts of Disability Income Insurance
Concepts of Disability Income Insurance
An authoritative when-where, how-to manual that no agent should be without.
The most thorough and comprehensive of any published course on the subject of disability income insurance. Two years in the making, this course covers every minute detail, from contractual provisions and benefits to underwriting and claims.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of, and a valuable insight to, the fascinating field of disability income insurance.
- Develop skills in marketing and underwriting disability income insurance to consumers.
- Gain insight into underwriting tools, claims handling, governmental coverages, and the disability application.
Major Subjects Covered
- Contractual Provisions and Benefits.
- The Disability Application.
- Substandard Underwriting.
- Occupation Schedule.
- Group Disability Benefits.
Course Level: Intermediate
Hours: 6 Accident & Health inc. DIS