Utah: Life, Accident & Health Insurance
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge on nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States with this Utah insurance continuing education online course.
Life, Accident & Health Insurance Course Objectives
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options, and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options, and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Course Insurance CE Level:
State-Approved For Utah Insurance CE
Get help from a real person 6 am – 10 pm Monday – Friday, 9 am – 9 pm weekends PST (should you need it)
We beat any school’s advertised price!
Over 4 million courses have been successfully completed!
Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions. Take the final exam online or on paper.
If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one
Learn faster and at your own pace with the best online learning format.
Hours: 6 Life, Accident & Health