Utah: Long Term Care Insurance in the U.S.
Utah Insurance CE – Long-term Care Insurance in the U.S.
This Utah insurance continuing education online course provides an in-depth examination of long-term care in the United States with an emphasis on the regulations and policies that govern it and the types of long-term care insurance policies available and their benefits.
This well-written course provides a wealth of information regarding long-term care, including public policy regarding long-term care and its benefits and options. This insurance CE course is a good source of information both for those new to long-term care as well as a great review for those who are the more experienced in the field.
- Learn about long-term care policy and how benefits are determined.
- Gain insight on who needs and qualifies for long-term care and what options they can choose when considering it.
Major Subjects Covered
- What is Long-Term Care?
- Who Needs Long-Term Care?
- How Much Does Long-Term Care cost?
- Who Pays For Long-Term Care?
- Reasons to Consider LTC insurance.
- Long-Term Care Insurance Risk Factors.
- Types of Available LTC Policies.
- Benefit Eligibility Triggers.
- How Benefits Are Paid.
- When Do Benefits Begin?
- How Policies Outline Benefit Coverage.
- Long-Term Care Policy Options.
- Coverage Qualification.
- How is the Premium Determined?
- Termination of Long-Term Care Policies.
- Protection for Long-Term Care Policies.
- What LTC Policies Do Not Cover.
- Alternatives to Long-Term Care Coverage.
RELSTONE® Is The Choice Of Top Utah Insurance Adjusters And Agents
- 4,000,000+ courses successfully completed across the U.S.
- 30-day money-back guarantee — so you can sign up today risk free
- Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
- Learn faster and at your own pace — with our downloadable PDFs (printed textbooks also available)
- Finish faster because our exams have fewer questions
We’ll beat any advertised price — so you know you’ll get the best value. Get started now . . .
Ethics Training – AL
Hours: 6 Accident & Health inc. DIS