Vermont: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Course Level: Intermediate
Hours: 13 General/Ethics