Vermont: Policy Premium Laws in America
Vermont Policy Premium Laws in America
An in-depth examination of how policy premiums are developed and the laws that regulate them.
This well-written Vermont insurance continuing education online course reveals how insurance companies determine policy premiums and how state agencies regulate them. Never before has any insurance CE course revealed so much information and insight on this rare and fascinating subject.
- Learn how policy premiums are determined and how they are regulated by state statute.
- Gain insight to insurance policy premiums from a legal perspective, as well as the concepts of experience rating and insurance policy reserves.
Major Subjects Covered
- Insurance Premiums and Reserves.
- Necessity and Amount of Premiums.
- Sufficiency of Premium Payments.
- Timeliness of Premium Payments.
- Mode of Premium Payments.
- Experience Rating.
Course Level: Intermediate
Vermont Insurance Professionals Prefer Our CE Courses!
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Our customers tell us: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
- We’ll beat any school’s advertised price, and you’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Why not get started today?
Hours: 12 General