Virginia Insurance CE: Law and the Insurance Contract
A comprehensive examination of the law as it affects insurance contracts and provisions.
Compiled from the best sources available on contract law, this Virginia insurance continuing education online course will teach you in layman’s language the intricacies of insurance contract law, from general principles to agency, from privacy to constitutional issues.
Insurance CE Course Objectives
- Learn contract law in depth, from structure and source of law to landmark insurance law enactments such as the McCarran Act.
- Develop basic skills in avoiding costly mistakes when marketing or underwriting insurance to consumers.
- Gain insight into constitutional law, agency law, privacy law, and agents as employers.
Major Virginia Insurance Subjects Covered
- Insurance and the Law.
- Privacy and Insurance.
- Insurers and Agents as Employers.
Insurance CE Course Level
RELSTONE® is the Insurance CE Choice of Top Virginia Insurance Adjusters and Agents
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S.!
- 30-day money-back guarantee — so your purchase is risk-free
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
Learn more effectively — and at your own pace — with our downloadable PDFs. Get started today and be that much closer to finishing!
Hours: 16, Ins Law/Regs