Virginia Insurance CE: Life, Accident and Health Insurance
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this Virginia insurance continuing education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
Insurance CE Course Objectives
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Virginia Insurance Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Insurance CE Course Level
Why More Virginia Insurance Professionals Choose Relstone Insurance CE
- Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
- We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price!
- Top-notch customer service – we answer the phone 7 days a week, 6 am-10 pm PST
- We have a 30-day money-back guarantee — so you can try the course risk-free.
- Over 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S.!
Our exams are easier! And you can learn at your own pace with our downloadable PDFs (printed textbooks also available).
Why not get started today, so you’ll be that much closer to finishing?
Hours: 7; Life & Health