Virginia Insurance CE: Policy Premium Laws in America
An in-depth examination of how policy premiums are developed and the laws that regulate them.
This well-written Virginia insurance continuing education online course reveals how insurance companies determine policy premiums and how state agencies regulate them. Never before has any insurance CE course revealed so much information and insight on this rare and fascinating subject.
Insurance CE Course Objectives
- Learn how policy premiums are determined and how they are regulated by state statutes.
- Gain insight into insurance policy premiums from a legal perspective, as well as the concepts of experience rating and insurance policy reserves.
Major Virginia Insurance Subjects Covered
- Insurance Premiums and Reserves.
- Necessity and Amount of Premiums.
- Sufficiency of Premium Payments.
- Timeliness of Premium Payments.
- Mode of Premium Payments.
- Experience Rating.
Insurance CE Course Level
State-Approved For Virginia Insurance CE
Exceptional support . . .
You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, should you need us. (Our team has an average of 21 years of experience in insurance CE!)
Exceptional reviews . . .
Our students love the flexibility we offer and return year after year: “5-star service” they say!
Easier-to-complete courses . . .
Plus, exams have fewer questions, so you’re more likely to pass the first time. (Need to take an exam again? Take the
exam again once for up to a year.)
Exceptional value . . .
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. And you’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Over 4,000,000+ CE courses have been successfully completed across the U.S. with our insurance
You’ll learn at your own pace with our downloadable PDFs. And you’ll pass faster with our easier exams!
Hours: 12 – ILR6, LH6