This Washington insurance continuing education online course is a study of ethical practices for insurance agents, examining closely the parties to whom agents owe an ethical responsibility, the law of agency, agent and broker liability, and deceptive trade practices and fair claims handling.
Insurance Ethics Training Course Objectives
- Learn the “new focus” on Business Ethics
- Gain an understanding of ethical decision-making
- Compare ethical obligations and legal requirements
- Identify the duties resulting from the law of agency
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Introduction to Ethics
- The Common Law of Agency
- Perspective on the Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Ethics for the Insurance Industry
- Complex Ethical Dilemmas that Challenge
- Legal Vs. Ethical Responsibilities
- Agent and Broker Liability
- Consumer Protection
- Deceptive Trade Practices and Fair Claims Handling
- Unfair Claims Settlement Practices
4 Million Courses Have Been Successfully Completed In Our Insurance CE School
You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, if you need help. It’s just one reason why past students rated us “5-Star service.”
Our exams are easier with fewer questions. (Should you need to take an exam a second time, you can take it again once for up to a year.)
You’ll get the best price for your Washington insurance CE courses — because we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. Plus, enjoy a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Learn at your own pace with the best online learning format.