Washington Insurance CE: Concepts of Disability Income Insurance
An authoritative when, where, and how-to manual that no agent should be without.
The most thorough and comprehensive of any published course on the subject of disability income insurance. Two years in the making, this Washington insurance continuing education online course covers every minute detail, from contractual provisions and benefits to underwriting and claims.
Concepts of Disability Income Insurance Course Objectives
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of, and a valuable insight to, the fascinating field of disability income insurance.
- Develop skills in marketing and underwriting disability income insurance to consumers.
- Gain insight into underwriting tools, claims handling, governmental coverages, and the disability application.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Contractual Provisions and Benefits.
- The Disability Application.
- Substandard Underwriting.
- Occupation Schedule.
- Group Disability Benefits.
Insurance CE Course Level
Complete Our Washington Insurance Continuing Education Courses Faster
- Simpler exams with 40% to 80% fewer questions.
- Our customers say: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, you can just take the exam again once (for up to one year).
- Learn at your own pace with our downloadable PDFs (we can even ship printed textbooks to you)
Top Insurance Agents And Adjusters Prefer Our CE Courses!
- Over 4,000,000+ courses successfully completed across the U.S.!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
This is a no-risk course: we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price, and you’ll have a 30-day money back guarantee.
That’s why we’re the choice of thousands of Washington insurance pros.
Hours: 8 General