Washington Insurance CE: Legal Concepts of Insurance
Insurance concepts from a lawyer’s perspective.
This unique Washington Insurance Continuing Education online course looks at the concepts of insurance from a legal perspective and reveals some fascinating points of interest. For example, English courts of law were hearing insurable interest cases as far back as the late 1700s under King George II. The decisions made by those early courts form the basis of modern-day insurable interest laws.
Legal Concepts of Insurance Course Objectives
- Learn how modern-day insurance concepts were derived from historical legal arguments.
- Develop a higher level of competence through a better understanding of today’s insurance provisions, concepts, and statutes.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of all types of insurance.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Insurable Interest.
- Definition of Risks.
- Persons Insured.
- Waiver and Estoppel.
- Measure of Recovery.
Insurance CE Course Level
Washington Insurance Professionals Prefer Our Online CE Courses
“5-Star Service” According to Customers
- Always a 30-day money-back guarantee!
- You can reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST.
- 4,000,000+ Courses Completed Across The U.S.!
Finish Faster and Easier
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Our customers report: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
Learn at your own pace with the best online learning format. We will beat any advertised price — so you know you’ll get the best value!
Get started today and be that much closer to finishing . . .
Hours: 6 General