West Virginia Insurance CE: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this West Virginia insurance continuing education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
Agent Ethics & Responsibilities Course Objectives
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Insurance CE Course Level
West Virginia Insurance Professionals Say Our Courses are Easier and Faster to Complete!
West Virginia insurance agents say our courses are simpler and faster to complete. (And more than 4 million courses have been successfully completed!)
YOU’LL FINISH FASTER! Our exams are easier with fewer questions. (Should you need to take an exam a second time, you can take it again once for up to a year.)
YOU”LL LEARN MORE EFFECTIVELY. Most effective online format let you learn at your own pace, and easily re-read any section.
YOU”LL GET THE BEST VALUE: We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
“5-Star Customer Service” (according to customers): You can reach a real person by phone from 6 am to 10 pm PST, 7 days a week.
Plus, enjoy a 30-day money-back guarantee.
GET STARTED TODAY!
Hours: 12; Ethics