West Virginia Insurance CE: Law and the Insurance Contract
A comprehensive examination of the law as it affects insurance contracts and provisions.
Compiled from the best sources available on contract law, this West Virginia insurance continuing education online course will teach you in layman’s language the intricacies of insurance contract law, from general principles to agency, from privacy to constitutional issues.
Law and the Insurance Contract Course Objectives
- Learn contract law in depth, from structure and source of law to landmark insurance law enactments such as the McCarran Act.
- Develop basic skills in avoiding costly mistakes when marketing or underwriting insurance to consumers.
- Gain insight into constitutional law, agency law, privacy law, and agents as employers.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Insurance and the Law.
- Privacy and Insurance.
- Insurers and Agents as Employers.
Insurance CE Course Level
Our Online West Virginia Courses Are Easier And Faster To Complete
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions
- Customers say: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- Learn at your own pace format . . . easiest way to learn online and progress at your own pace.
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, just retake the exam again (once for up to one year).
West Virginia Professionals Prefer Our Insurance CE Courses!
- 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try the course at no risk
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S.!
- Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST 7 days a week
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
And we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price — so you’re sure to get the best value.
Hours: 12; General