Wyoming Insurance CE: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this Wyoming insurance continuing education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
Agent Ethics & Responsibilities Course Objectives
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Wyoming Insurance Professionals Prefer Our CE Courses!
4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S.! 30-day money-back guarantee — so your purchase is risk-free.
No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST.
Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
Easily work at your own pace with our most effective online learning format.
Easier exams! And, if you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one
We’ll beat any school’s advertised price, and you’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Why not get started today?
Hours: 15, Ethics