Maryland Insurance CE: Life, Accident & Health Insurance – 2000
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge on nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States with this Maryland Insurance Continuing Education online course. Tens of thousands of insurance agents and brokers in nearly every state have successfully completed this insurance CE course over the past decade.
Life, Accident & Health Insurance – 2000 Course Objectives
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options, and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options, and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Maryland Insurance Professionals Choose Relstone For CE Courses, because…
You’ll Finish Faster and Easier
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Comments from our customers: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
Over 4,000,000 courses completed across the U.S. Since 1974!
We always have a 30-day money-back guarantee! You can reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST.
Do you have questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
Hours: 14 Life & Health