Mississippi Insurance CE: Insurance Ethics Training
Mississippi Insurance CE: Ethics Training
This Mississippi Insurance Continuing Education online course is a study of ethical practices for insurance agents, examining closely the parties to whom agents owe an ethical responsibility, the law of agency, agent and broker liability, and deceptive trade practices, and fair claims handling.
- Learn the “new focus” on Business Ethics
- Gain an understanding of ethical decision making
- Compare ethic obligations and legal requirements
- Identify the duties resulting from the law of agency
Major Subjects Covered
- Introduction to Ethics
- The Common Law of Agency
- Perspective on the Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Ethics for the Insurance Industry
- Complex Ethical Dilemmas that Challenge
- Legal Vs. Ethical Responsibilities
- Agent and Broker Liability
- Consumer Protection
- Deceptive Trade Practices and Fair Claims Handling
- Unfair Claims Settlement Practices
Finish Your Mississippi Insurance CE Faster and Easier
Easy self-study: Study online at your convenience.
Great Support: You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6am to 10pm PST, should you need us. (Many other schools can’t come close to this level of support.)
Deep CE Expertise: When you call our toll-free number — (800) 485-2660 – you’ll talk directly with an experienced, helpful insuranc CE advisor, each with more than 20 years experience!
Easier Pass: Our exams have fewer questions so they’re easier to pass. (But if you need to retake the exam, you can take it again once for up to a year.)
Since 1974, over 4,000,000+ state-approved CE courses completed across the U.S. through Relstone insurance school.
RELSTONE® has been helping insurance agents and adjusters to successfully complete insurance CE courses for the past 47 years!
Hours: 3, Ethics