Virginia Insurance CE: Insurance Ethics Training
This Virginia insurance continuing education online course is a study of ethical practices for insurance agents, examining closely the parties to whom agents owe an ethical responsibility, the law of agency, agent and broker liability, deceptive trade practices, and fair claims handling.
Insurance CE Course Objectives
- Learn the “new focus” on Business Ethics
- Gain an understanding of ethical decision making
- Compare ethic obligations and legal requirements
- Identify the duties resulting from the law of agency
Major Virginia Insurance Subjects Covered
- Introduction to Ethics
- The Common Law of Agency
- Perspective on the Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Ethics for the Insurance Industry
- Complex Ethical Dilemmas that Challenge
- Legal Vs. Ethical Responsibilities
- Agent and Broker Liability
- Consumer Protection
- Deceptive Trade Practices and Fair Claims Handling
- Unfair Claims Settlement Practices
Insurance CE Course Level
State-Approved For Virginia Insurance CE
Exceptional support . . .
You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, should you need us. (Our team has an average of 21 years of experience in insurance CE!)
Exceptional reviews . . .
Our students love the flexibility we offer and return year after year
Easier-to-complete courses . . . with easier exams
Plus, exams have fewer questions, so you’re more likely to pass the first time. (Need to take an exam again? Take the exam again once for up to a year.)
Exceptional value . . .
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. And you’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Since 1974, over 4,000,000+ CE courses have been successfully completed across the U.S. with our insurance school!
Learn at your own pace with the best online learning format.
Why not get started?
Hours: 3 – ETHICS