Save Your CFP® Certification!
Do 30 Course Hours at Home or Work; Online or With Printed Books Delivered To You!
Finish in 30 Hours, Fast As You Wish!
- All Approved Continuing Education for CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER Certification Renewal.
(Registered Under the Name ‘Cal-State Exams, Inc.’ with the CFP® Board of Standards as Sponsor #91)
- Do Double or Triple Duty — Use the Same CFP Courses to Renew Your CFP® Certificate, Your Insurance License, and/or (in Many States) Your CPA License!
- No time wasted from your job, driving to and from a classroom or seminar!
- Finish as fast as you wish from the comfort of your own home or office!
- Over 4,000,000+ Courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
Renew Your CFP® Certification
CFP® certificants are required to complete 30 hours of CE each reporting period:
- The Reporting Period is a two year period ending the last day of the CFP® Certificants renewal month.
- 30 hours from one or more of the accepted subject topics.
- For All Successful Examinations, We Will Be Reporting Hours Completed Directly to the CFP® Board (Once weekly on Wednesday.)
- Hours may not be carried over from one Reporting Period to the next.
- Courses may be repeated from one compliance period to the next, as long as the courses are taken on a different compliance period.
Each reporting period, two of the required hours must be obtained from a pre-approved program on CFP® Board’s Code of Ethics and/or Practice Standards. Exceptions are not made. This requirement is designed to ensure that CFP® certificants review and remain informed of the Code of Ethics and Practice Standards to which they agree to adhere as a condition of certification.
Only the CFP® Certificant is allowed to look up his or her record of continuing education hours completed: