Online Continuing Education Courses for CFP® Certification Renewal
Save Your CFP® Certification!
If you already have your CFP® certification, then you know its value. Studies have shown that the median revenue of CFP® professionals is significantly higher than non-CFP® professionals. Clients want the security of knowing their advisors are committed to the highest level of competency, ethics, and professionalism. In the business of finance, credibility is crucial, which means renewing your CFP® certification is crucial as well.
At RELSTONE®, we know how hard you work to serve your clients, and we’re committed to making your CFP® certification renewal as easy as possible so you can continue to do what you do best.
Do 30 Course Hours at Home or Work; Online or With Printed Books Delivered To You!
Finish in 30 Hours, Fast As You Wish!
- All Approved Continuing Education for CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER Certification Renewal.
(Registered Under the Name ‘Cal-State Exams, Inc.’ with the CFP® Board of Standards as Sponsor #91)
- Do Double or Triple Duty — Use the Same CFP® Courses to Renew Your CFP® Certificate, Your Insurance License, and/or (in Many States) Your CPA License!
- No time wasted from your job, driving to and from a classroom or seminar!
- Finish as fast as you wish from the comfort of your own home or office!
- Over 4,000,000+ Courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
Renew Your CFP® Certification
Continuing education is an important part of staying current with industry developments and maintaining your CFP® certification. And while 30 hours every two years may not sound like a lot to ask, the last thing you want to do is add additional travel time. At RELSTONE®, our online continuing education courses for CFP® certification can be done from the comfort of your home or office. But the benefits don’t stop there. Take a look below at the following benefits of completing your CFP® certification renewal coursework with RELSTONE®.
- Reliability – Our courses are approved for continuing education for CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER certification renewal. You can find us on the official CFP® website as Cal-State Exams, Inc. We’ve been doing this a long time, and millions of satisfied customers have taken our courses since we started in 1974, so you know you’re in good hands. As a registered sponsor, our programs are pre-accepted for CE credit, and we report hours completed directly to the CFP® Board.
- Reduced cost – Our CFP® continuing education courses can be used toward more than just your CFP® certificate. You can apply the coursework to your insurance license, and (depending on your state) your CPA license as well, saving you time and money. And since our courses are available online, you’ll also save on the cost of fuel, public transportation, and other commuting costs.
- Flexibility and convenience – Online continuing education for CFP® certification renewal allows you to complete your coursework in your own time. You can complete your hours as quickly as you like—and at whatever time of day. We also offer different options for course materials. Depending on your preference, you can use the online materials, or we’ll send the printed textbooks to you.
- Personal attention – The first time you call RELSTONE® for assistance with anything at all, you may be surprised to find yourself on the phone with a real live person, but that’s what you’ll get every time. We value client interaction, and our experienced CE advisors are there to help when you need them. All you have to do is call.
It’s no secret that CFP® certification is well worth the time and effort required to obtain it. We want to help make it easy for you to maintain it.
Clients trust advisors with a CFP® certification. Don’t let yours lapse. At RELSTONE(R), we offer state-approved insurance license and CFP® certificate courses in 47 states and the District of Columbia. Our online continuing education courses can help keep you current with industry developments and maintain your CFP® certification. For more information, give us a call today!
Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions at 619-222-2425.
CFP® certificants are required to complete 30 hours of CE each reporting period:
- The Reporting Period is a two year period ending the last day of the CFP® Certificants renewal month.
- 30 hours from one or more of the accepted subject topics.
- For All Successful Examinations, We Will Be Reporting Hours Completed Directly to the CFP® Board (Once weekly on Wednesday.)
- Hours may not be carried over from one Reporting Period to the next.
- Courses may be repeated from one compliance period to the next, as long as the courses are taken on a different compliance period.
Each reporting period, two of the required hours must be obtained from a pre-approved program on CFP® Board’s Code of Ethics and/or Practice Standards. Exceptions are not made. This requirement is designed to ensure that CFP® certificants review and remain informed of the Code of Ethics and Practice Standards to which they agree to adhere as a condition of certification.
Only the CFP® Certificant is allowed to look up his or her record of continuing education hours completed:
|Course Name||Item Number||Credit Hours & Type||Price||Add to Cart|
|Business Continuation Insurance||2052-1|
Hours: 15, Insurance Topic Credits
|Insurance Law in the U.S., 2nd Ed.||2052-2|
Hours: 15, Insurance Topic Credits
|CFP Ethics and Standards Online Only||2052-16|
Hours: 2, Ethics Education Credits