Online Continuing Education Courses for CFP® Certification Renewal
Save Your CFP® Certification!
If you already have your CFP® certification, then you know its value. Studies have shown that the median revenue of CFP® professionals is significantly higher than non-CFP® professionals. Clients want the security of knowing their advisors are committed to the highest level of competency, ethics, and professionalism. In the business of finance, credibility is crucial, which means renewing your CFP® certification is crucial as well.
At RELSTONE®, we know how hard you work to serve your clients, and we’re committed to making your CFP® certification renewal as easy as possible so you can continue to do what you do best.
Do 30 Course Hours Online (or with printed books delivered to you)
Finish as Fast As You Wish
- All Approved Continuing Education for CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER Certification Renewal.
(Registered Under the Name ‘Cal-State Exams, Inc.’ with the CFP® Board of Standards as Sponsor #91)
- Do Double or Triple Duty — Use the Same CFP® Courses to Renew Your CFP® Certificate, Your Insurance License, and/or (in Many States) Your CPA License
- Finish as fast as you wish
- Over 4,000,000+ Courses completed across the U.S. since 1974
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Renew Your CFP® Certification
Continuing education is an important part of staying current with industry developments and maintaining your CFP® certification. You need to complete 30 hours every two years. Here are more reasons why more than 4 million courses have been completed with RELSTONE®:
- EFFECTIVE – Our courses are approved for continuing education for CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER certification renewal. You can find us on the official CFP® website as Cal-State Exams, Inc. We’ve been doing this a long time, and hundreds of thousands of satisfied professionals have taken our courses since we started in 1974. As a registered sponsor, our programs are pre-accepted for CE credit, and we report hours completed directly to the CFP® Board.
- AFFORDABLE – Our CFP® continuing education courses can be used toward more than just your CFP® certificate. You can apply the coursework to your insurance license, and (depending on your state) your CPA license as well, saving you time and money. And should you find a lower advertised price, we’ll beat it!
- EASY – Online continuing education for CFP® certification renewal allows you to complete your coursework in your own time, at your own pace. You can complete your hours as quickly as you like. Use the online materials, or we can send printed textbooks to you.
- “5-STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE” – The first time you call us, you may be surprised to find yourself on the phone with a real live person. You’ll be talking to CE experts with an average of more than 20 years experience. Our experienced CE advisors are there to help when you need them, 7 days a week.
It’s no secret that CFP® certification is well worth the time and effort required to obtain it. We want to help make it easy for you to maintain it.
Clients trust advisors with a CFP® certification. Don’t let yours lapse. Our state-approved insurance license and CFP® certificate courses are available for 47 states and the District of Columbia. Our online continuing education courses can help keep you current with industry developments and maintain your CFP® certification.
Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions at 619-222-2425.
CFP® certificants are required to complete 30 hours of CE each reporting period:
- The Reporting Period is a two year period ending the last day of the CFP® Certificant’s renewal month.
- 30 hours from one or more of the accepted subject topics.
- For all successful examinations, we will be reporting hours completed directly to the CFP® Board (once weekly on Wednesday.)
- Hours may not be carried over from one Reporting Period to the next.
- Courses may be repeated from one compliance period to the next, as long as the courses are taken on a different compliance period.
Each reporting period, two of the required hours must be obtained from a pre-approved program on CFP® Board’s Code of Ethics and/or Practice Standards. Exceptions are not made. This requirement is designed to ensure that CFP® certificants review and remain informed of the Code of Ethics and Practice Standards to which they agree to adhere as a condition of certification.
Only the CFP® Certificant is allowed to look up his or her record of continuing education hours completed:
|Course Name||Item Number||Credit Hours & Type||Price||Add to Cart|
|CFP CE: Business Continuation Insurance||2052-1|
Hours: 15, Insurance Topic Credits
|CFP CE: Insurance Law in the U.S., 2nd Ed.||2052-2|
Hours: 15, Insurance Topic Credits
|CFP CE: Ethics and Standards Online Only||2052-18|
Hours: 2, Ethics Education Credits