Arizona Insurance Continuing Education Courses
Insurance School of Arizona, Approved Cont. Ed. Provider #S11128
More Arizona Insurance Pros Choose Relstone For Insurance CE
- 12 to 48 Hours of CE, including 6-hours in Ethics to renew your Arizona Insurance License & Non-Resident Licenses in other states.
- Easy self-study! Study online or from textbooks delivered Super-Fast by Priority Mail Delivery!
- Final exam online or on paper!
- No time wasted from your job, driving to and from a classroom or seminar!
- Finish your Arizona insurance CE in one afternoon, if you wish, from the comfort of your home or office!
State Of Arizona Department Of Insurance Requirements
New CE Requirement:
- Producers need 48-hours of continuing education, including 6-hours of ethics every 4 years.
- The license term ends on the last day of the producer’s birth month, every 3-4 years based on the date of issuance. License terms are not to exceed 48 months.
- Self-study course open book exams must be monitored by an Arizona licensee.
- Courses are repeatable every renewal period.
- Excess credit hours may not be carried forward to the next reporting period.
- Course provider issues an original certificate of completion to the agent, which is produced once we report the credits to Sircon (State Vendor). The agent must submit the original certificate of completion with the renewal application, keeping a copy of the certificate for his or her own records until the second renewal date for which the CE credits were earned.
- Licensees may renew a license up to 90 days before the license expiration date.
- Exemptions include (a) individuals who hold a resident license in another state (i.e nonresident in Arizona) (b) individuals who are only licensed as an adjuster or bail bond agent in Arizona OR (c) agents that are licensed in Arizona as a resident insurance producer AND not licensed in another state at any time during the term of your Arizona license.
To Take Final Exam Online
- Exam must be proctored by an Arizona insurance licensee.
- Proctor must be present during entire length of final OPEN book exam
- After completing and submitting exam online, a downloadable version of the Affidavit for Test Administrator form must be printed out from the computer which the exam was taken and signed by the proctor.
- Online Final: Fax Your Test Administrator Affidavit and Get Results in Only 2 Hours!
- After Affidavit has been filled out and signed by proctor, please fax to 619-222-8593
- Upon receipt and processing of the Affidavit, you will be given access to print out the temporary certificate of completion for the course that was successfully completed.
- Credits for completion of course will be submitted by roster via email to appropriate state insurance department or credit processing firm.
Renew Your Arizona Insurance License — Select Your Arizona Insurance CE Courses Below
|Course Name||Credit Hours & Type||Price||Add to Cart|
|Arizona: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities|
Hours: 6 Ethics
|Arizona: Business Continuation Insurance|
Hours: 24 Life/Health, Property & Casualty
|Arizona: Law and the Insurance Contract|
Hours: 16 Life, Health, Property & Casualty
|Arizona: Insurance Laws in the US|
Hours: 14 Life/Health, Property & Casualty
|Arizona: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities 2000|
Hours: 13 Life/Health, Property & Casualty
|Arizona: Life, Accident & Health Insurance|
Hours: 14 Life & Health Line Only