Hawaii: Business Continuation Insurance
Hawaii Insurance CE – Business Continuation Insurance
Financing and marketing the Buy-Sell agreement to proprietors, partnerships and corporations.
In the event of death or disability, a properly executed Buy-Sell Agreement is to the continued success of a business what a properly executed will is to the financial stability of a grieving widow or widower. This fascinating and informative Hawaii Insurance Continuing Education online course will leave you well skilled in creating or analyzing the all too important Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Learn the fundamental principles of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Develop basic skills to create or analyze a Buy-Sell Agreement for sole proprietorships, partnerships, or corporations.
- Gain insight to the legal concepts and tax implications of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
Major Subjects Covered
- General Considerations.
- Contents of the Agreement.
- Selecting the Type of Agreement.
Course Level: Intermediate
This Hawaii-approved Insurance CE course may be taken completely online. Get help from a real person 6am to 10pm PST, 7 days a week (should you ever need it.)
Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. Since 1974, over 4 million courses have been successfully completed by insurance professionals. Why not get started now?
Easier exams. But should you need to retake an exam, just complete it within one year.
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. And we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
Hours: 9 Life/Health & Prop./Cas.