Hawaii Insurance CE: Business Continuation Insurance [LH]
Financing and marketing the Buy-Sell agreement to proprietors, partnerships, and corporations.
In the event of death or disability, a properly executed Buy-Sell Agreement is to the continued success of a business what a properly executed will is to the financial stability of a grieving widow or widower. This fascinating and informative Hawaii Insurance Continuing Education online course will leave you well skilled in creating or analyzing the all-too-important Buy-Sell Agreement.
Business Continuation Insurance Course Objectives
- Learn the fundamental principles of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Develop basic skills to create or analyze a Buy-Sell Agreement for sole proprietorships, partnerships, or corporations.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts and tax implications of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- General Considerations.
- Contents of the Agreement.
- Selecting the Type of Agreement.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Hawaii Insurance Professionals Prefer Our Online CE Courses
This Hawaii-approved Insurance CE course may be taken completely online. Get help from a real person 6 am to 10 pm PST, 7 days a week (should you ever need it.)
Since 1974, over 4 million courses have been successfully completed by insurance professionals. Why not get started now?
Easier exams – but should you need to retake an exam, just complete it within one year.
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. And we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Hours: 9 Life/Health