District of Columbia Insurance Licensing and CE
Insurance School of District of Columbia, Approved Cont. Ed. Provider #2370
- All 24 Hours Approved DC insurance CE to renew your D.C. Insurance License! (Note: 24 Hours required including 3 Hours Ethics which is now offered!)
- All the District of Columbia Insurance Continuing Education Requirements covered!
- Pay only for the hours you need!
- No time wasted from your job, driving to and from a classroom or seminar!
- Finish in one afternoon, if you wish, from the comfort of your own home or office!
- Over 3,000,000+ insurance CE Courses completed across the U.S. since 1974 with our insurance school!
District of Columbia Department Of Insurance Requirements
- Licensees must complete 24 hours of continuing education including 3 hours of ethics every 2 years.
- P/C producers must also complete 3 hours of flood insurance during the producers first license renewal period.
- Compliance dates are staggered based on birth month of the licensee.
- Exams must be monitored by a disinterested third party.
- Courses are repeatable every 2 years, but not in the same renewal cycle.
- Licensees cannot carryover excess credit hours.
- We submit rosters using SBS Web Site (NAIC online CE System).
- If a licensee fails to complete continuing education they have 30 days to complete the hours with a late fee. After 30 days, license converts to expired status and producer must submit new application and pay a reinstatement fee.
To Take Final Exam Online
- Exam must be proctored by a disinterested third party
- Proctor must be present during entire length of final exam
- After completing and submitting exam online, a downloadable version of the Affidavit for Test Administrator form must be printed out from the computer which the exam was taken and signed by the proctor.
- Online Final: Fax Your Test Administrator Affidavit and Get Results in Only 2 Hours!
- After Affidavit has been filled out and signed by proctor, please fax to 619-222-8593
- Upon receipt of the Affidavit, you will be given access to print out the certificate of completion for the course that was succesfully completed.
- Credits for completion of course will be submitted by roster via email to appropriate state insurance department or credit processing firm.
Renew Your District of Columbia Insurance License — Choose Your Complete Licensing Package Below!
|Course Packages||Credit Hours & Type||Price||Buy Now|
|District of Columbia: Combo 1|
|District of Columbia: Combo 2|