Kentucky Insurance Licensing and CE Courses
Insurance School of Kentucky, Approved Continuing Education Provider #S17196
Why Kentucky Chooses Relstone For Insurance CE
Great Price: We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
Since 1974, over 3,000,000+ state-approved CE courses have been successfully completed across the U.S. with Relstone insurance school!
- Finish ALL 24 Hours of Approved Kentucky Insurance CE to maintain your Kentucky Insurance License!
- Final Exam Online or on Paper!
- Pay only for the hours you need!
- All of the Kentucky Insurance Continuing Education Requirements are Covered!
- No time wasted from your job, driving to and from a classroom or seminar!
- Finish in one afternoon, if you wish, from the comfort of your own home or office!
State of Kentucky Department of Insurance Requirements
Effective January 5, 2009, some changes took effect concerning Kentucky-Approved Education Providers:
- All 24 hours of continuing education can either be classroom or correspondence.Licensees may choose to take all or part of their continuing education courses as correspondence, self-study, or distance learning.
- The 6-hour Line of Authority and 3-hour Ethics requirement did not change, and are still required 24 hours each compliance period.
- Licensees must complete credits by end of agents birth month every two years. The continuing education requirement for each continuing education biennium, must be completed the last day of your birth month, odd or even numbered years, depending on the year you were born.
- Exams are non-monitored.
- An excess of 12 credit hours may be carried forward to the next renewal period.
- Courses are repeatable every 2 years. The same courses can be repeated in a different compliance period.
- Course provider is responsible for reporting course completion to the Kentucky Department’s online system.
- Licensee is no longer required to mail in the original Roster or CE Compliance Form.
- Electronic submissions will be automatically loaded into each Licensee’s record, and credited toward their CE or Prelicensing compliance requirement.
- The agent’s lines of authority requiring continuing education will automatically terminate if the agent fails to complete the continuing education requirement by the deadline or fails to verify with the Department the completion of the courses within 60 days of the last day of the birth month, odd or even year depending on the birth year.
- If the agent has no remaining lines of authority, the license will terminate and the agent must return the license certificate to the department without demand. If the agent has one or more limited lines of authority (credit, crop, motor vehicle physical damage, surety and travel), the license will not terminate. However, the agent must return the license certificate to the department so we can reprint the license with the lines of authority that are still active. If an agent’s license or line of authority terminates for failing to meet continuing education requirements, the agent has up to one year from the date of termination to complete the delinquent hours to have the license or line of authority reissued.
- Producers have up to one year to do their CE hours in a late status; however, the license will be inactive (expired license) in which time, Producers May NOT do any transactions; once the CE hours are completed, producers must file application with license fee to reinstate license, do a background check and submit CE certificates.
Renew Your Kentucky Insurance License — Select your Kentucky Insurance CE courses below
|Course Name||Credit Hours & Type||Price||Add to Cart|
|Kentucky: Life, Accident and Health Insurance|
Hours: 12; Life & Health
|Kentucky: Insurance Laws in the US|
Hours: 12; General Ins. Principles
|Kentucky: Insurance Ethics Training|
Hours: 3; Ethics
|Kentucky: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities|
Hours: 12; Ethics