Florida: Life, Accident & Health Insurance
Florida Insurance CE: Life, Accident & Health Insurance Class
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge on nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States.
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight to the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Course Level: Intermediate
More Florida Insurance Pros Choose Relstone For Insurance CE
Hours: 6 – CE0215 Life & Health