Florida: P&C & CSR: Business Continuation Insurance
Florida Insurance CE: Business Continuation Insurance
Financing and marketing the Buy-Sell agreement to proprietors, partnerships and corporations.
In the event of death or disability, a properly executed Buy-Sell Agreement is to the continued success of a business what a properly executed will is to the financial stability of a grieving widow or widower. This fascinating and informative Florida Insurance Continuing Education online course will leave you well skilled in creating or analyzing the all too important Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Learn the fundamental principles of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Develop basic skills to create or analyze a Buy-Sell Agreement for sole proprietorships, partnerships, or corporations.
- Gain insight to the legal concepts and tax implications of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
Major Subjects Covered
- General Considerations.
- Contents of the Agreement.
- Selecting the Type of Agreement.
Course Level: Intermediate
Insurance Agents in Florida Prefer Our Online Insurance CE Courses
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST. Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
Finish Faster And Easier
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses. (But if you don’t pass a final exam, you may take the exam again once for up to one year).
30-day Money Back Guarantee, so there’s no risk to getting started today!
Relstone is the best value: We will beat any other school’s advertised price.
Ethics Training – AL
Hours: 16 – CE0220 General Lines-Other