New Hampshire Insurance Licensing and CE Courses
Insurance School of New Hampshire, Approved Cont. Ed. Provider #1037
- Finish ALL 24 Hours Approved NH Insurance CE Credit, including Ethics, with only ONE easy course to renew your New Hampshire Insurance Producer License!
- Final Exam Online or on Paper!
- Pay only for the hours you need!
- All prices Include $1 per Credit Hour to report completion of courses to the state!
- All of the New Hampshire Insurance Continuing Education Requirements are covered!
- No time wasted from your job, driving to and from a classroom or seminar!
- Finish in one afternoon, if you wish, from the comfort of your own home or office!
- Over 3,000,000+ insurance CE courses completed across the U.S. since 1974 with our insurance school!
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
- Select your NH insurance CE courses below
State Of New Hampshire Department Of Insurance Requirements
- Producers are required to complete 24 hours of continuing education including 3 hours in Ethics every 2 years.
- Each resident producer with the lines of Life, Accident & Health, Property, Casualty or Personal lines shall be required to complete 24 credit hours of NH approved Continuing Education (CE) every 2 years. Of the 24 credits, a minimum of 3 credits but no more than 10 credits; shall be an approved ethics courses.
- Multi-Line Adjusters and Worker’s Compensation Adjusters must meet the requirement of 20 credit hours in Multi Line or Workers Comp courses only. Those with Worker’s compensation authority have a minimum of 10 worker’s comp credit requirement. (We DO NOT OFFER ADJUSTER CE Courses)
- Public Adjusters are required to complete 15 credit hours of NH approved public adjuster credits. Non-resident Public Adjusters without a continuing education requirement in their resident state must complete 15 credits hours of NH approved continuing education (we do not offer these CE courses, Only for Insurance Producers /Agents)
- All licensees who are renewing a license for the first time are exempt from CE.
- Producers are to complete credit hours 60 days prior to the license expiration date to avoid penalty fees.
- Compliance dates are staggered based on birth month.
- Exams are non-monitored.
- Courses are repeatable every 2 years.
- Excess credit hours may not be carried forward.
- Course providers are responsible for reporting course completion to the state.
- Failure to comply results in license suspension. NH does not accept late renewals. A new application is required. For those that have expired less than 2 years, the fee is double the license fee and for those who have a CE requirement, they must be CE compliant. If the license has expired more than 2 years, licensee can apply as a new applicant, fulfilling those requirements and paying the fee of a new applicant.
Renew Your New Hampshire Insurance License — Choose Your Complete Licensing Package Below!
|Course Name||Credit Hours & Type||Price||Add to Cart|
|New Hampshire: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities|
Hours: 21 (18 General / 3 Ethics)
|New Hampshire: Dimensions of Long Term Care Insurance|
Hours: 5 General
|New Hampshire: Insurance Ethics Training|
Hours: 3 Ethics