Texas: Agent & Adjuster Ethics & Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this Texas insurance continuing education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
Agent & Adjuster Ethics & Responsibilities Course Objectives
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Why More Texas Insurance Professionals Choose Relstone
Best online learning format to work at your own pace and finish fast. Enjoy live help 6 am – 10 pm Monday – Friday, 9 am – 9 pm weekends PST (if you ever need it)
Our exams have fewer questions so they’re easier to pass. (But if you need to retake the exam, you can
take it again once for up to a year.)
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price, and you have a 30-day guarantee, so you can sign up today risk-free!
Since 1974, over 4,000,000+ state-approved CE courses completed across the U.S. through Relstone insurance
Hours: 15 Classroom Equivalent,
(Includes 2 Hours Ethics)