Oklahoma Insurance Licensing and CE Courses
Insurance School of Oklahoma, Approved Continuing Education Provider #E040
Why Relstone is the #1 Choice for Oklahoma Insurance CE
RISK-FREE: 30-day money back guarantee.
Since 1974, over 3,000,000+ CE courses have been completed across the U.S. with Relstone insurance school!
- All 24 Hours (for OK Agents) Approved Insurance Continuing Education, Including Ethics and Legislative Updates to Renew Your OK Insurance License!
- Final Exam Online or on Paper!
- Pay only for the hours you need!
- All of the Oklahoma Insurance Continuing Education Requirements are covered!
- No time wasted from your job, driving to and from a classroom or seminar!
- Finish in one afternoon, if you wish, from the comfort of your own home or office!
Select your Oklahoma insurance CE courses below
State Of Oklahoma Department Of Insurance Requirements
- All resident agents/producers, CSRs and adjusters are required to complete continuing education biennially
- The license term is every 2 years ending on the last day of the licensees birth month.
- Agents/Producers with an exception of Title and Aircraft Title Producers are required to complete 24 hours of continuing education including 3 hours of ethics and 2 hours of legislative updates.
- Title and Aircraft Title Producers will be required to complete 16 hours of continuing education including 2 hours of ethics and 2 hours of legislative updates.
- Customer Service Representatives will be required to complete 13 hours of cont ed including 3 hours Ethics.
- Adjusters also required 24 hours CE including 3 hours in Ethics (Unfortunately, we do not offer these course credits)
- Self-Study final exams are closed-book. Producers may not refer to the course material while the exam is in progress. If the final exam is not passed on the first attempt, students have unlimited number of retakes.
- Self-Study Requirements: Students must read the course material and answer each set of end-of-chapter quizzes with a score of at least 70 percent prior to taking a closed-book final exam.
- Courses are repeatable; as long as these are not to be taken for credit more than once within 2-years from the original completion date.
- An excess of 6 credit hours may be carried forward to next renewal period.
- Course provider reports course completion using SBS-NAIC WebPortal for the state of Oklahoma.
- Please Note: The CE credit hours must be posted prior to the agents’ expiration date and prior to the renewal of the insurance license(s). Providers have 10 days to report the CE completions, so please plan accordingly to avoid a lapse in licensure.
To Take Final Exam Online
- Exams must be monitored by a disinterested third party (closed book exam).
- Proctor must be present during entire length of final exam
- After completing and submitting exam online, a downloadable version of the Affidavit for Test Administrator form must be printed out from the computer which the exam was taken and signed by the proctor.
- After Affidavit has been filled out and signed by proctor, please fax to 619-222-8593
- Upon receipt of the Affidavit, you will be given access to print out the certificate of completion for the course that was succesfully completed.
- Credits for completion of course will be submitted by roster via email to appropriate state insurance department or credit processing firm.
Renew Your Oklahoma Insurance License — Choose Your Complete Licensing Package Below!
|Course Name||Credit Hours & Type||Price||Add to Cart|
|Oklahoma: Business Continuation Insurance|
Hours: 7 All Lines & Title
|Oklahoma: Insurance Laws in the US|
Hours: 8 2 Ethics / 6 Title, All Lines
|Oklahoma: Law and the Insurance Contract|
Hours: 8 (2 Ethics / 6 Title, All Lines)
|Oklahoma: Concepts of Disability Income Insurance|
Hours: 8 All Lines & Title
|Oklahoma: Policy Premium Laws in America|
Hours: 5 All Lines & Title
|Oklahoma: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities|
Hours: 5 Ethics, All Lines
|Oklahoma: Insurance Ethics Training|
Hours: 3 Ethics
|Oklahoma Legislative Updates 2020|
Hours: 2 Legislative Updates