Florida: Public Adjuster: Homeowners Insurance
Homeowners Insurance Adjusting in Florida
Homeowners Insurance Adjusting in Florida will educate Florida Public Adjusters on homeowners policies, their legal and ethical obligations to achieve satisfactory claim settlements. This is a Florida Insurance Continuing Education online course.
Major subjects covered include:
- The Common Law of Agency
- The he Insurance Contract
- Homeowners Policy Overview
- Proper Maintenance of the Insured Property
- Preparing and Submitting the Estimate
- Special Considerations for Natural Disaster Claims
- Ethics in the Insurance Business
- Public Adjuster Liability
- The Insurance Adjusters Law
- Public Adjuster Qualifications
Insurance Adjusters In Florida Prefer Our Online CE Courses
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
Finish Faster And Easier
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Our customers report: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
30-day Money Back Guarantee, so there’s no risk to getting started today!
We will beat any other school’s advertised price.
Hours: 10 CE320C Public Adjuster Optional