Florida Insurance CE: Public Adjuster: Homeowners Insurance
Homeowners Insurance Adjusting in Florida will educate Florida Public Adjusters on homeowners policies, and their legal and ethical obligations to achieve satisfactory claim settlements. This is a Florida Insurance Continuing Education online course.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered:
- The Common Law of Agency
- The Insurance Contract
- Homeowners Policy Overview
- Proper Maintenance of the Insured Property
- Preparing and Submitting the Estimate
- Special Considerations for Natural Disaster Claims
- Ethics in the Insurance Business
- Public Adjuster Liability
- The Insurance Adjusters Law
- Public Adjuster Qualifications
Insurance CE Course Level:
Insurance Adjusters In Florida Prefer Our Online CE Courses
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
Finish Faster And Easier
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Our customers report: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
30-day Money Back Guarantee, so there’s no risk to getting started today!
We will beat any other school’s advertised price.
Hours: 10 CE320C Public Adjuster Optional