A comprehensive examination of the law as it affects insurance contracts and provisions.
Compiled from the best sources available on contract law, this Florida Insurance Continuing Education online course will teach you in layman’s language the intricacies of insurance contract law, from general principles to agency, from privacy to constitutional issues.
Public Adjuster: Law and the Insurance Contract Course Objectives
- Learn contract law in depth, from structure and source of law to landmark insurance law enactments such as the McCarran Act.
- Develop basic skills in avoiding costly mistakes when marketing or underwriting insurance to consumers.
- Gain insight into constitutional law, agency law, privacy law, and agents as employers.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Insurance and the Law.
- Privacy and Insurance.
- Insurers and Agents as Employers.
RELSTONE® Is The Choice Of Top Florida Insurance Adjusters
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
Insurance Professionals Prefer Our CE Courses!
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Our customers tell us: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
We’ll beat any school’s advertised price, and you’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee