California: Insurance Laws in the US
California Insurance CE – Insurance Laws in the US
The legal implications of – and the laws that govern – agent or broker conduct.
After completing this California insurance continuing education course, you’ll gain a lawyer’s perspective in the principles of: agency, agency powers and limitations, waiver and estoppel, misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight to the legal implications of unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Course Level: Intermediate
Top California Insurance Professionals Prefer Relstone® for Insurance CE
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST.
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- If you don’t pass for any reason, take the exam again once (for up to one year).
Plus, we have a 30-day money back guarantee — and we’ll beat any school’s advertised price.
Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
We’ve been the insurance CE choice for more than 45 years! Try us risk free.
Hours: 6 Fire & Casualty Only