California: Homeowners Insurance Valuation
California Insurance CE – Homeowners Insurance Valuation
California property and casualty broker-agents and personal lines broker-agents are required by law to have significant knowledge in the proper methods of estimating the replacement value of structures. Specifically, property and casualty broker-agents and personal lines broker-agents who transact, negotiate, sell homeowners’ insurance are required to complete a minimum of three hours in homeowners’ insurance valuation training as part of their continuing education requirement. This California Insurance CE course is designed to meet that requirement.
With this training, agents will be able to explain various levels of coverage under a homeowners’ insurance policy, have an understanding of the elements that comprise the value of a dwelling, and convey this to the insured and make recommendations of the appropriate levels of coverage.
At the conclusion of this course, students will
- be able to differentiate between a homeowners’ policy and a dwelling property policy;
- be able to estimate the value of an insured’s property by having basic knowledge of its value;
- know valuation principles and methods;
- know the value of the components of a dwelling to assess its replacement cost or value;
- have the ability to recognize additional factors influencing the replacement cost;
- have knowledge of endorsements used in relation to insuring the replacement costs of homeowners and dwelling policies;
- understand the process used in determining the value of an insured’s property; and
- be aware of California’ statutory requirements for documentation when estimating replacement value and the standards for estimating replacement value.
Relstone is the Choice for California Insurance CE
Since 1974, this California-approved Insurance Continuing Education course has been successfully completed by hundreds of thousands of insurance professionals. Complete the course online. Enjoy support (should you need it) from a real person 6am to 10pm PST, 7 days a week.
Our exams are easier because they have 40% – 80% fewer questions than other school’s exams.
Relstone® is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. You’re insured of great service and a great insurance CE experience. And we have a 30-day money back guarantee — so you can try the course risk-free.
We beat any school’s advertised price. You’re insured of the best value available.
Get started today!
Hours: 3 Homeowners