Maryland Insurance CE: Policy Premium Laws in America
An in-depth examination of how policy premiums are developed and the laws that regulate them.
This well-written Maryland Insurance Continuing Education online course reveals how insurance companies determine policy premiums and how state agencies regulate them. Never before has any insurance continuing education course revealed so much information and insight on this rare and fascinating subject.
Policy Premium Laws in America Course Objectives
- Learn how policy premiums are determined and how they are regulated by state statutes.
- Gain insight into insurance policy premiums from a legal perspective, as well as the concepts of experience rating and insurance policy reserves.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Insurance Premiums and Reserves.
- Necessity and Amount of Premiums.
- Sufficiency of Premium Payments.
- Timeliness of Premium Payments.
- Mode of Premium Payments.
- Experience Rating.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Why Relstone For Maryland Insurance CE
- Great Value
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
- Great Reviews
Our students return year after year.
- Great Service and Support
You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, should you need us.
30-day money-back guarantee.
- Easier Pass
Our exams have fewer questions so they’re easier to pass. (But if you need to retake the exam, you can take it again once for up to a year.)
Since 1974, over 3,000,000+ state-approved CE courses completed across the U.S. through Relstone insurance school!
Hours: 6 Property Casualty