Colorado Insurance Continuing Education Courses
Insurance School Of Colorado, Approved Cont. Ed. Provider #49281
Why Relstone For Colorado Insurance CE
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
Since 1974, over 3,000,000+ state-approved CE courses have been successfully completed with Relstone insurance school!
- 3 to 24 Hours Approved Colorado insurance CE Credit, (including Required Ethics) to renew Your Colorado Insurance License!
- Carry over Excess CE Credit Hours to following renewal
- All Colorado Insurance Continuing Education Requirements covered including Ethics Required Hours!
- Easy self-study! Study online or from textbooks delivered Super-Fast by Priority Mail Delivery!
- No time wasted from your job, driving to and from a classroom or seminar!
- Finish in one afternoon, if you wish, from the comfort of your own home or office!
- All Prices INCLUDE the $5.95 per Course Reporting Fee required by the State to report completion credits!
State Of Colorado Department Of Insurance Requirements
- All producers are required to complete 3 hours of ethics as part of their continuing education requirement.
- Licensees are required to complete 24 hours of continuing education every 2 years including the 3 hours ethics.
- At least 18 hours must be from the licensee’s line of insurance.
- Those newly licensed are exempt from the c.e. requirement for their first renewal.
- Self-study exams must be monitored by a disinterested third party.
- Licensees may carryover up to 12 excess credit hours to the next renewal period if they are completed at least 120 days prior to the license expiration date.
- Courses are repeatable every two years.
- Course provider is responsible for reporting course completion to the state.*
To Take Final Exam Online
- Exam must be proctored by a disinterested third party
- Proctor must be present during entire length of final exam
- After completing and submitting exam online, a downloadable version of the Affidavit for Test Administrator form must be printed out from the computer which the exam was taken and signed by the proctor.
— Online Final: Fax Your Test Administrator Affidavit and Get Results in Only 2 Hours!
- After Affidavit has been filled out and signed by proctor, please fax to 619-222-8593
- Upon receipt of the Affidavit, you will be given access to print out the certificate of completion for the course that was succesfully completed.
- Credits for completion of course will be submitted by roster via email to appropriate state insurance department or credit processing firm.
Renew Your Colorado Insurance License – Choose Your Complete CE Package Below!
|Course Packages||Credit Hours & Type||Price||Buy Now|
|Colorado: Combo 1|
|Colorado: Combo 2|
|Course Name||Credit Hours & Type||Price||Add to Cart|
|Colorado: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities|
Hours: 3/17 Ethics/Life, Health, Prop. & Cas.
|Colorado: Law and the Insurance Contract|
Hours: 12; Life, Health, Prop. & Cas.
|Colorado: Insurance Laws in the US|
Hours: 21 Life, Health, Prop. & Cas.
|Colorado: Life, Accident & Health Insurance|
Hours: 21 Life & Health Line Only
|Colorado: Legal Concepts of Insurance|
Hours: 20 Life, Health, Prop. & Cas.
|Colorado: Policy Premium Laws in America|
Hours: 20; Life/Health, Property & Casualty
|Colorado: Business Continuation Insurance|
Hours: 27; Life & Health Line Only
|Colorado: Concepts of Disability Income Insurance|
Hours: 21; Life & Health Line Only
|Colorado: Ethics and Responsibilities for Agents and Adjusters|
Hours: 3; Ethics