Colorado: Life, Accident & Health Insurance
Colorado Insurance CE – Life, Accident & Health Insurance in the United States
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge on nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States with this online Colorado insurance continuing education course.
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages
- Gain insight to the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions
- Options and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages
- Group Insurance
- Taxation and Retirement
- Business Insurance
Course Level: Intermediate
Our Online Colorado Courses Are Easier And Faster To Complete
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions
- Customers say: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, just retake the exam again (once for up to one year).
Colorado Professionals Prefer Our Insurance CE Courses!
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- 30-day money back guarantee, so you can try the course at no risk
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST 7 days a week
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
And we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price — so you’re sure to get the best value.
Ethics Training – AL
Hours: 21 Life & Health Line Only